Orders will be shipped mid-December.
All EcuTek Dealers will have a limited supply, so it's first come, first serve!
If you successfully Pre-Ordered you'll be the first to have the ECU Connect Interface
High-speed Bluetooth connectivity for your mobile device
- Datalogging Display and record factory and RaceROM diagnostic parameters, including engine and transmission simultaneously*
- High-speed Logging rates up to 50% faster than ProECU and as fast as 200Hz on some vehicles (Nissan 370Z factory protocol)
- RaceROM integration Driver interaction with RaceROM features*
- Performance Analyser Test and share the results online
- Archive Stores log files and performance test results for sharing with tuners or friends – directly from within the app
- Read & Clear DTCs Not only the engine ECU, but other modules too, such as for the TCM, ABS etc*
- ECU Reset Plus clearing of ECU learnt values*
- ECU Info Provides information about the vehicle concerned
- Dealer Locator Lists all EcuTek Tuners and Master Tuners around the world; can be refined by vehicle selection
ECU Connect works with the latest RaceROM to integrate your device with new and existing features, including...
- Custom Datalogging Log numerous RaceROM live data parameters including fuel injection volume, per-cylinder knock, injector angle, G-sensors, wheel-slip ratio and more *
- Map Switching Switch between different modes using the app, and create and name each mode using ProECU *
- Valet Mode Reduce your car’s power output for when someone else is to drive it *
- Launch Control Adjust the launch RPM using the app *
- Boost Controller Set the maximum allowed boost pressure for each Map Switch mode
NEW for Custom Maps!
Five new inputs that can be configured and controlled using ECU Connect. Within ProECU these can be set up as a Slider control, a Numerical value or a Switch, and provides the following possibilities...
- Adjustable Boost set min/max boost with driver-adjustable slider control
- Adjustable Traction Control use a slider control for live variation of traction control gain
- Live Adjustments use slider or numerical control to add/remove ignition timing, adjust fuelling, vary cam timing or alter custom map outputs
- Live Adjustment of the power output, also engage solenoids or relays
- Valet Mode turn this ON or OFF using your handheld device
Special Tools – Nissan GT-R
ECU Connect offers all users extended functionality on the Nissan GT-R: log the engine and gearbox ECUs simultaneously, adjust the gearbox settings and read and clear the warning history. In addition, it’s possible to recalibrate steering angle and brake pressure sensors, and perform TPMS registration.
- ECM Reset
- Idle Learning
- Clutch Auto Learning & Clutch Adjustments
- Read and Clear TCM warning history
- TPMS, Brake & Steering tools
- ECM and TCM Simultaneous Logging